Thursday, October 23, 2008

2nd post

Having set up my blog i returned to the Learning 2.0 site and continued to read and found that I need to write more on my post.
I am very excited by this new technology and hope that I will be able to master it and use it within the library environment. I am afraid that I may find it a little difficult to pick up as these new technologies do not come easily to me. The opportunities for the library are endless though and I am sure that in time we will be using blogs, wikis and other new technology to develop our services. It is an exciting time to be involved in the Library field.

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Blogger pls@slnsw said...

You are off and running! Welcome to Learning 2.0,
Kathleen A.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home